- This event has passed.
2019 FALL RUMMAGE SALE – $5 Bag Sale
October 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
FALL RUMMAGE SALE CHECK LIST
- October 4th and 5th are the dates for the rummage sale
- We need fall and winter clothing and any household items, including furniture
- All donated items should be clean and in good working order
- Computers, TVs, faxes, and printers will not be accepted. When they don’t sell, we must pay to recycle
them. (thanks for your understanding)
- Clothing may be left on hangars
- We will accept your donations Monday, September 30th, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (enter through the back door).
Place your donations in the alcove or Room 3.
- Donations will also be accepted on Tuesday, October 1st from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. (On this date you must
enter through the kitchen door). Thank you for your donations. Donation letters will be available, if you want one, during
these drop-off times.
- If these drop-off times don’t work for your schedule, please phone Mary at 429-6329.A
- All donations must be received by Wednesday, October 2nd at 9 a.m.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Volunteer sign-up sheets will be on the opportunities table
- We need many volunteers
- Set-up is Wednesday, October 2nd from 9 a.m. to noon and Thursday, October 3rd from 9 a.m. until
- The actual sale is Friday, October 4th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the $5 bag sale is Saturday, October 5th
from 8 a.m. until noon.
- Clean-up starts at noon on Saturday, April 27th Men are especially valued during this time
- If you use social media, please share with your southwest Michigan friends our church sale dates
We are looking forward to a huge, successful sale to generate resources for the UMW’s special projects.
We thank you in advance for your donations and/or help at the sale. If you have any questions, please
contact: Bette Mallen at 429-8219, Leanne Nitz at 429-8150 or Mary Sundblad at 429-6329.