Join us Sunday Morning for our live-stream of music, prayer and praise.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF JULY 26
New Offering Envelopes – are here and will be placed in front of the door by the office. You may come and pick them up during the current office hours MWF 9:00am-12:00pm. Please use only the door that is by the front office. Call me ahead of time and I’ll bring them out to you. Thank you!
Next Park and Praise Service: Come to the Table – Communion
August 7th at 7:00pm with the rain date of Saturday August 8th. See below for more information. Communion will be served.
2020 VBS Activity Packets-are available for you to pick up at the church. If you have a child ages 5 years old through 5th grade and would like to receive one, please either call the church at 429-5911 or email at: email@example.com Thank You!
CARING MINISTRIES THOUGHT
Please remember we are in this together and are here for you. You can send Nancy Mead an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will gladly respond to you. The office hours for the church are currently M,W,F 9:00am-noon. You can call 429-5911 or email at email@example.com
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS FOR THE WEEK OF AUG 3
The office hours for this coming week will be MWF from 2:00pm-4:00pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a phone message at 429-5911. Thank you! Sandy
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS WEEK OF AUG 10
I will be on vacation this week. The office will be open M,W,TH from 9am-11am and Nancy Mead will be available for you at that time.
Thank you! Sandy
PLEASE COME JOIN US!
Come To The Table-Communion Will Be Served
Our Next Outdoor Parking Lot Praise Service will be: August 7 at 7:00pm (Rain Date: Saturday August 8)
Here’s what you need to know to prepare yourself for our outdoor Parking Lot Praise Service
- Volunteers will be stationed in the parking lot to direct each vehicle to a parking spot, so please watch for them.
- You may stay in your vehicle during the service, or you may sit in front of your vehicle. We recommend that you bring lawn chairs, but we will have folding chairs available if you need them.
- You are welcome to chat with those around you, but please remember to maintain six feet of distance between you.
- Singing is a wonderful way to praise God, but it’s also a wonderful way to spread germs. We ask that you wear a mask if you want to sing along. Remember, this is about protecting your brothers and sisters in Christ! We’ll have masks available if you need one.
- We all know how summer evenings in Michigan can be, so bring along some bug spray just in case!
- Please enter the parking lot via Red Arrow Highway or the south entrance off Ridge Road.
We Are Looking Forward To Seeing Our SUMC Family!!